Functional Testing Services
There are various types of functional testing services, but they can broadly be classified into two categories: black box and white box testing. Black box testing is a method of functional testing where the testers are only aware of the input and output of the system under test.
Types of Functional Testing Services
- Black box testing
- White box testing
- Unit testing
- Integration testing
- System testing
- End-to-end testing.
Black box testing is mainly used to check the functionality of the system under test. White box testing, on the other hand, requires knowledge of the internal structure of the system under test.
White box testing is used to test the internal structure of the system under test. This type of testing is usually done by the developers.
Unit testing involves Testing individual software components or modules
Integration Testing focuses on verifying the interface between two software components or modules.
System testing is a type of black box testing that tests an integrated system to verify that it meets specified requirements.
End-to-end testing covers all aspects of a system from start to finish including hardware, software, interfaces, and databases.
Our Process for Functional Testing
Our process for functional testing involves the following steps:
- Determining the scope of testing
- Creating test cases
- Executing test cases
- Analyzing results
- Reporting defects
- Determining the scope of testing: The first step in our process is to determine the scope of testing. This includes understanding the business requirements and objectives, as well as the application under test.
- Creating test cases: Once we have a clear understanding of the scope of testing, we will create test cases. A test case is a set of conditions or variables under which a tester will determine whether an application or software system is working correctly.
- Executing test cases: The next step is to execute the test cases.
- Analyzing Results: After the test cases have been executed, we will analyze the results to determine if there are any defects.
- Reporting Defects: If we do find any defects, we will report them to the relevant stakeholders. Reporting defects helps to improve the quality of the software or application under test.
Functional testing is an important part of the software development process. It helps to ensure that the software or application meets the specified requirements and works as expected. Our process for functional testing is thorough and comprehensive, and it helps to ensure the quality of your software. If you would like to learn more about our functional testing services, please contact us. We would be happy to discuss your specific needs.
Hear From Our Clients. They Speak After Experiencing Our Exemplary Project Building Services
Christina David 5.0Learning Innovation & eLearning Director ACS of Abu Dhabi
Oliver Hoffman 5.0Director at IRX (Investor Relations) Exchange
1. Investor Website Content Management
2. Stakeholder Database Management